2022 Hazardous Waste and Electronics Disposal
Hazardous Waste Disposal (Clean Sweep):
Calumet County, the local municipalities, and Waste Management will be hosting 5 Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events for 2022. All Calumet County residents are encouraged to participate in these FREE disposal events by bringing items such as, but not limited to: household cleaners, insecticides, pesticides, pool chemicals, antifreeze, mercury devices, oil-based paints, stains, aerosol cans with content inside, and much more. Participants are required to register prior to the event, and this can be done by either going to www.calumetrecycles.com, calling 920-849-1442 or toll free at 833-620-2730. Additional information and acceptable materials can be found at www.calumetrecycles.com.
- Harrison Public Works: Saturday, April 23rd– 9-11 A.M. – W5298 Hwy 114, Menasha, WI 54952
- Chilton Public Works: Friday, May 13th–9-11 A.M. – 908 S. Maple Street, Chilton, WI 53014
- New Holstein Public Works: Saturday, June 11th– 9-11 A.M. – 1319 Taft Avenue, New Holstein, WI 53061
- Harrison Public Works: Saturday, July 9th– 9-11 A.M. – W5298 Hwy 114, Menasha, WI 54952
- Brillion Public Works: Friday, August 19th– 9-11 A.M. – At the end of Gerry’s Way, located near 638 W. Ryan Street, Brillion, WI 54110
Calumet County, the local municipalities, and Norsec Computer Recyclers LLC. will be offering two electronics and appliance disposal events for all Calumet County residents in 2022. Participants are not required to register for electronics events, and may bring items such as: televisions, computers, cell phones, refrigerators, microwaves, dehumidifiers, hand-held devices, computer accessories, and much more. Televisions and computer monitors will require fees for disposal – all other items will be disposed of at no charge. For information on additional acceptable items or fees, please go to www.calumetrecycles.com or call 920-849-1442, or toll free at 1-833-620-2730.
- Chilton Public Works: Wednesday, May 25th– 1-5 P.M. – 908 S. Maple Street, Chilton, WI 53014
- Harrison Public Works: Wednesday, August 10th– 1-5 P.M. – W5298 Hwy 114, Menasha, WI 54952
Tire Recycling Event
Sponsored by: East Shore Recycling Commission
Date, time and locations will be announced at a later date.